As bad as Muslim men treat their women, they have even less respect for Western women whom they view as whores. Check out what's taking place in Sweden, via Atlas Shrugs:
RAPE JIHAD IN THE WEST: MUSLIM RAPE WAVE IN SWEDEN
The Muslim rape wave in Sweden has long been documented. In fact, Scandinavian countries are facing an unimaginable rape crimewave from their Muslim populations.
The Muslim rape epidemic in Sweden puts it at the top of the list as the European country with the most rapes per capita. Thisbehavior mirrors the rampant Muslim sex trafficking gangs of non-Muslims school girls in the UK.
Brutal 7-man rape in Sweden. All Muslim Aftonbladet, June 6, 2011 (hat tip S)Google translate:
Victoria, 30, was raped by seven (Muslim) men: Some people say that I was on it - others that I have only myself to blame
She banged her head against a wall and closed so hard that my eyes ached. But the memory of men cheer, dark shirts and naked in cells is still etched in memory.
Victoria, 30, suffered the most serious rape in Swedish legal history.
Today she struggles against death threats and false rumors on the net.
- I'm terrified that they will come after me, she says.
The on which she sits is dressed in , dark blue plastic. Victoria adds a knitted jacket over his crossed legs to keep warm. In her hand she holds a soft stress ball with painted eyes that usually relieves nervousness.
- Sometimes, reality caught up with me, the nightmares and fear. I try, but sometimes I still do not repress my memories, she says.Worried about revenge
On Monday, the Göta Court of Appeal judgment against the seven men who raped her in an asylum accommodation in Mariannelund late last year. They were given long prison sentences of between 4.5 and 6.5 years, and all but one were sentenced also to deportation.
Victoria has been vindicated,-she says. While she is tired of all the lies, threats and speculation on the net.
- I'm afraid all the time. Afraid of their friends take revenge for that I notified them, and afraid that people will believe all the rumors that are written about me online. Some people say that I was doing it, others say I must blame myself when I was at a party with foreign men.
She leans against .
- I want to tell my story, what I experienced in Mariannelund. I intend to do it now, in this , and never again.
We leave the high summer heat outside the drawn-down blinds and go back seven months in time, until 2 December 2011.
- I do not remember if there was snow outside, but it was dark and very cold. I was going away for a while, and a friend, the man who then called the "principal" in the case, had prepared a farewell party for me. He came and picked me up in a , she said.
The driver, a man Victoria recognized in the past, ruled against a tavern in Vimmerby. However suddenly turned in the opposite direction.
- They said we were going past the asylum accommodation Mariannelund and get some more liquor. I was suspicious, but could do so much.
Victoria catch our breath for a moment. Smoke a cigarette.
When liquor arrived, the driver was gone.
- In retrospect I've realized that everything was planned. The man I knew also disappeared in the road. But just then I only thought that "oh well, we'll stay here until we get shot." They were very kind and sweet to me, then.
"Disgusting - abusive"
Victoria sat on the bed with a drink in your hand when three men approached.
- Suddenly, I was lying there, helpless and without pants. While the first man raped me, I saw how the others took off his pants and underpants, laughed and clapped his hands. What can I say, it was terrible. Gross. Offensive.
Victoria describes jubilation. It hurts very soul. How she closes her eyes until your eyes ache. Pounds his head against the wall to avoid having to be aware. The intense desire to just get faint. And the men who just continues, taking pictures, laughing.
Rapes are relentless. Sometimes they are more on her simultaneously.
The verdict was the abuse very rough.
- They raped in every way you can rape someone, she says quietly, hugging stress ball harder and harder.
Group Rape has been described as the worst in the Swedish legal history. The attacks lasted from 22 o'clock in the evening, until the emergency call shortly before 10 o'clock in the morning.
- In terms of the number of offenders are not so aggravated rape documented in Sweden before, says her goal ownership assistant Charlotte Bokelund.
When Victoria's friend, the 25-year-old "principal," came back to the room that morning, she thought it was all over. He lay down behind her in bed. Comforting, hugging - and raped her.
- I thought he would be my salvation, instead he was just as bad as the others, says Victoria.
A cup of coffee. The more tightly on the body. No pause.
- I have talked about it so many times now, with the police, to my , in court. Previously, I was sad, now I'm most angry, she explains.
Victoria waited until the men had fallen asleep, washed himself in the and snuck out. Whisper, behind a dumpster in the yard, she was then contacted with the ARC.
Several of the seven now judged skilled arrested in position.
Afterwards she could not walk more than a month. Now is the physical damage almost healed, but that is all.
Victoria fingers of the plastic mattress. Says she has the support of psychiatry, and medicine to help them sleep.
- But once I fall asleep I dream nightmares. Turns around and kicks me in bed. I have difficulty with intimacy, and I see a man who resembles the rapists, I get a ache.
Last spring, she started her own beauty salon. The work force away thoughts, and plans for the business, she can talk about for hours. But when it comes to her, it immediately becomes silent.
- The future for myself ... it feels very empty right now.
Morteza Afzali, 22, aggravated rape in two cases. Imprisonment for 6.5 years and deportation.
Mohammadi Aziz Ahmad, 34, aggravated rape in two cases. Imprisonment for 6.5 - year expulsion.
Rafi Bahaduri, 25, aggravated rape. Prison for 6 years. Does not show because he came to Sweden before he turned 15.
Rustam Ghafory, 22, aggravated rape. Imprisonment for 4.5 years and deportation.
Hedayat Rahmati, 21, aggravated rape. Imprisonment for 6 years and deportation.
Hashemi Sala Hedin, 20, aggravated rape. Imprisonment for 6 years and deportation.
Zia Mohammadi, 21, aggravated rape. Imprisonment for 6 years and deportation.
UPDATE: There's more:
A mere 3% of Swedens population commit the worse (and most) crimes. Swedish media hides details that reveal "machete man" murderer is a Moroccan-Muslim and tries to blame his crime on 'psychiatric' conditions:
He struck unprovoked down a woman in the street with a machete knife.
After hijacking a van with school children. Now, the 33-year-old machete man in Sundsvall has been sentenced to eight years in prison.
33 year old went in March this year to attack Cecilia, 43, at a parking lot outside Sundsvall Hospital with his machete knife.
He stabbed her in the legs and one eye.
- He struck so hard that a piece of bone came loose from the lower leg. It was stuck in-boot. The left thigh was almost completely severed, and in his right lower leg was cut all the tendons, she has previously told Dagbladet.
But insanity attack did not stop there.Later that day, 33-year-old hijacked a minibus with school children from Nyköping, who had stopped to help him after he had driven into the ditch with his stolen car. The teacher was threatened and the young people had to leave the bus.
- At first I thought it was a car part, but then someone shouted that there was a machete. We did not know what to do, the pupil is Andre, 17, previously told of the attack.
One of the pupils' dog, who is left behind in the bus, was later found by police heavily bleeding from machete blows.
He pleaded guilty to manslaughter early.
- I just wanted to kill someone, he earlier told the hearing pursuant to the judgment.
Now he is sentenced by Hudiksvalls District Court to eight years imprisonment for, inter alia, attempted murder, assault, cruelty and assaulting a police officer.
A psychiatric evaluation has shown that the man did not suffer from a serious when the crime was committed and therefore can be sentenced to prison.
His lawyer, Karl-Gösta Myhrberg says it may be time to try and request that his client is receiving care.
- We get to decide whether to appeal or not. The judgment is not unexpected, but everyone in the courtroom agreed that we should request a review of the National Board of the forensic psychiatric investigation, he said.
(Video with him hijacking a van filled with school children): here
Here are the real details hidden and covered up by the jihad aligned media:
Machete man and Moroccan Redouan El Ouali Alami Hansen, 31, was today sentenced and it was eight years in prison for him after the deadly attack on a woman in Sundsvall. While most other people endured traumatic experiences from the Moroccan.
Redouan El Ouali Alami Hansen who has been diagnosed with a serious mental illness and cared for in rättspsyk and to be sentenced, inter alia, for attempted murder of the woman he chopped down outside Sundsvall Hospital and for a carjacking at the height of Harmånger.
The woman survived but both had cuts and stab injuries in many parts of the body and had several teeth knocked out. After the attack, she lost sight in one eye and it is unclear if she will be able to run again.
The 33-year-old machete man also convicted with threatening to kill a man at one time. And for the hijacking of a van full of students and a teacher of natural resources school Ökna of Södermanland. He was convicted of gross negligence in traffic after the madness of the process that followed the E4 south. And, for cruelty to animals after he stabbed a dog which remained in the hijacked minibus difficult. And for hitting a policeman.
- He has been recognized and that he had not confessed, he says that he can neither admit nor deny, because he has no recollection. It is not surprising that he was convicted on all counts, says KG Myhrberg, who is the man's defense attorney.
Read more and see VIDEO of him kidnapping a bus of children: