Those in the American Pravda are busy as beavers covering up stories which are completely newsworthy, but don't support their leftist agenda. It's shameful! Thankfully, we now have alternative news outlets where we can hear the truth.
First, after making a huge fuss over Levi Johnston's attacks on Sarah Palin and her family, he has now come out and admitted that he lied. Not a word from most in the press. It seeems it is their goal for people to continue to believe Levi's lies.
Secondly, the corrupt media is mum when it comes to Obama's new mission for NASA: to make Muslims feel good about their contributions to science. What exactly have Muslims contributed to science? Again, no coverage from ABC, NBC, CBS, the Washington Post, or the New York Times.
Thirdly, the government-run media refuses to run the racist video of the Black Panther dude, the same one who was intimidating voters in Philadelphia with his night stick on Election Day 2008, as he's loving on us whites. Well, not really. Actually, he wants to kill those of us who have white skin.
And last, but not least, the American Pravda forgot to mention that Obama's recess appointment to head Medicare and Medicaid, Donald Berwick, is a supporter of redistribution of wealth and healthcare rationing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but last I've heard, not a peep from ABC, NBC, or CBS. No wonder these corrupt news organizations are moving closer and closer to extinction. Americans want to hear the news--ALL of the news.
And I've noticed that you, Diogenes, one who typically has a gift for gab, have not bothered to comment on the Berwick appointment. What say you? Do you have living parents? Would you support the rationing of their healthcare? Are you man enough to oppose your beloved president on this subject, or would you throw your parents under the bus in support of Obama and his agenda?
Read more about the evil Berwick from Human Events:
Top 10 Things Obama Doesn't Want You to Know About Donald Berwick
by Michelle Oddis
"President Obama bypassed Congress Wednesday and through a 'recess appointment' put Donald Berwick -- a leading advocate of rationing healthcare -- in charge of the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Berwick will now spear head efforts to cut $500 billion in Medicare and Medicaid programs.
Obama claims that he issued this executive order because Republicans were wasting time and playing games for 'political purposes.'
But the truth is -- as HUMAN EVENTS has been reporting -- Berwick is America's worst nightmare when it comes to healthcare reform.
Obama’s recess appointment was clearly an effort to avoid public hearings on Berwick’s controversial views.
Here are the TopTen things the Obama Administration didn’t want you to know about Berwick:
1. Donald Berwick, President Obama's nominee to administer Medicare and Medicare, has stated openly that he favors rationing healthcare 'with our eyes open.' He wants the government to be able to decide how much healthcare you and your family are entitled to.
2. Berwick believes for that healthcare to be effective we must redistribute wealth. 'Any healthcare funding plan that is just, equitable, civilized and humane must, must redistribute wealth from the richer among us to the poorer and the less fortunate. Excellent healthcare is by definition redistributional,' said Berwick.
3. Berwick is 'in love' with Britain’s National Heath Service. He called the British system -- that many here in the U.S. refer to as 'free for all, but worthless to many' -- a 'seductress' about which he is 'romantic.'
In an op-ed published in the Washington Post in 1992 Berwick stated about Britain: 'At last, a nation where healthcare is a right and carrying a semi-automatic machine gun is a privilege. Berwick also described a 'utopian' future in which the government is in complete control of the healthcare system.
4. Berwick believes that ultrasounds in normal pregnancies and cesarean sections amount to an 'assault' and wants to cut prenatal care programs.
'As many as 80% of hysterectomies are scientifically unnecessary, so are more than a quarter of the drugs used for ear infections, most of the ultrasounds done in normal pregnancies, and half of cesarean sections in the United States. Isn’t this, with all do respect, some form of assault and battery, however unintended,' said Berwick
5. Berwick has repeatedly expressed his support for a single-payer healthcare system. Berwick has stated that if he could 'wave a wand…
* Healthcare is a common good – single payer, speaking and buying for the common good;
* Healthcare is a human right – universality is a non-negotiable starting place;
* Justice is a prerequisite to health –equity is a primary quality goal.'
6. Berwick will cut the number of cardiac centers, cancer-care centers, neonatal intensive-care units, and high-level trama centers.
7. Berwick doesn’t trust the free market. 'Don't trust market forces,' instructs Berwick. Trust 'leaders with plans.'
'When you rely on incentives, market forces, competition, and upward reporting for excellence you are playing with fire. I believe it is better to rely instead whenever possible on spirit, purpose, learning cooperation and joy in work.'
8. Berwick will cut preventative care in cases such as mammograms and ultrasounds. 'One over demanding service is prevention; annual physicals, screening tests, and other measures that supposedly help catch disease early,' said Berwick in a 1998 Institute for Healthcare Improvement publication.
9. On 'End of Life Care,' Berwick stated in a 1993 speech that “only a minority of patients, families, and clinicians support prolonged use of life-sustaining procedures and dramatic interventions in the terminal states of illness, yet substantial use of these procedures continue.”
10. Berwick, highlights race as a factor in healthcare reform. 'It’s still true that race, minority race, especially being black in our country, is the strongest critique that we have about health,' said Berwick.